New release : Kolab backend 0.3 for z-push

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Fri Mar 19 12:54:58 CET 2010

Am Freitag, 19. März 2010 12:35:22 schrieb Alain Abbas:
> hi Thorsten
> could you try the others contacts folders and calendar on the nokia and
> complete the table ?
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Z_push#Clients_Folders_capabilities_.28Contacts.2C_Calendar.29

Hmm, I have to setup the non-inbox use case as I do not use these features so far. But I know that Nokia MfE at N900
 only allows one calendar per account. Need to think about a testing set-up.

> > seems to work with my N900 :-)
> > Should it be
> > /kolab/bin/pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
> > /kolab/bin/pear install --force channel://pear.horde.org/Kolab_Format
> > in the wiki? I have two pear-binaries on my system.
> >

> you mean that you installed   pear horde with those commands ?

Yes, as Kolab_Format belongs to Kolabs php interpeter I thought it might help to use Kolabs pear binary and not the one for the global server php setup.

> > I see this error message in my debug.txt but a new apointment and a new contact was synced correctly(?)
> > /kolab-2.2.3/var/kolab/www/z-push-1.3RC2/request.php:675 Undefined index:  maxitems (8)
> >
> Z-push core message

Hmm, maybe I see problems when syncing changed contacts... I have to do tests...

Bye

  Thorsten