Not creating mailboxes

Paul Douglas Franklin pdf at yugm.org
Fri Mar 12 20:03:56 CET 2010

Ok.  I changed the name from mail to mail1, and it worked with no
problem.  So it appears that the problem has been that the new server
saw another computer with the same name.
I had hoped that I could create the new server with the same name and
then change dns when I got everything transferred over.
It is my goal to get the old server replaced with the new and then keep
up to date so I don't have to go thru this again.

--Paul

--

Paul Douglas Franklin
Computer Manager

/Husband of Danette/
/Father of Laurene, Miriam, Tycko, Timothy, Sarabeth, Marie, Dawnita,
Anna Leah, Alexander, and Caleb/

Upgrade to the premier Office package today!

Free download here:
http://www.openoffice.org/