AW: Toltec vs. Horde

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Mar 4 11:02:27 CET 2010

Quoting "René Marticke (COSIMO GmbH)" <rm at cosimo.de>:

>> Ugh - I only saw that for MDN's and for encrypted messages.  See
>> <https://issues.kolab.org/issue3229> for details.
> I found this topic but here these are just normal Mails
>
>> That's Toltec, or even Outlook.  You should contact Toltec's support.
>> I would also love if they would fix this bug, as it creates serious
>> problems with the interoperability between different applications; not
>> only for Horde, btw, but also for Kontact, or, if you just want to
>> access your E-mails, with *any* IMAP-capable MUA.
>>
> I contacted them. They told me:
>
> --
> The problem will be with the annotation of the mailbox. Either the
> Horde client is not reading it correctly or else the annotation
> database on the IMAP4 server has a problem. It will most likely be
> the annotation database. Have a look at the Cyrus log files.
> --

The Kolab IMAP folders for objects such as events, addresses, tasks
etc. need to be marked as such by using IMAP annotations. The clients
are required to set this annotation once on creation of the folder. It
may not be modified afterwards.

Can you check the problematic IMAP folders using "cyradm" and the
"mboxconfig" command (http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/IMAP_Annotations)?

If you create a new Groupware folder with the Toltec client, do the
annotations get set correctly?

Cheers,

Gunnar