AW: Toltec vs. Horde

René Marticke (COSIMO GmbH) rm at cosimo.de
Wed Mar 3 15:04:59 CET 2010

> Ugh - I only saw that for MDN's and for encrypted messages.  See
> <https://issues.kolab.org/issue3229> for details.
I found this topic but here these are just normal Mails

> That's Toltec, or even Outlook.  You should contact Toltec's support.
> I would also love if they would fix this bug, as it creates serious
> problems with the interoperability between different applications; not
> only for Horde, btw, but also for Kontact, or, if you just want to
> access your E-mails, with *any* IMAP-capable MUA.

I contacted them. They told me:

--
The problem will be with the annotation of the mailbox. Either the Horde client is not reading it correctly or else the annotation database on the IMAP4 server has a problem. It will most likely be the annotation database. Have a look at the Cyrus log files.
--

The only error messages I found in the imapd.log are :

Mar 02 09:05:10 mail <notice> imap[8096]: skiplist: /kolab/var/imapd/domain/d/domain.de/user/m/memyselfandi.seen is already open 1 time, returing object

when using Horde and Toltec at the same time.
and

Mar 03 13:26:36 mail <debug> imap[25142]: SQUAT failed to open index file
Mar 03 13:26:36 mail <debug> imap[25142]: SQUAT failed

Any ideas
/Best Rene