Kolabwizard: problems

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Jun 30 10:35:07 CEST 2010

* Christian Rößler <Roessler at FuH-E.de> [20100628 14:58]:
> I have noticed some problems using kolabwizard under KDE 3.5.5 today: It
> seems to work, but it just sets up an disconnected imap account (cached
> imap), not both a disconnected imap and a 'normal' imap.

Might be a stupid question, but did you activate the non-default
setting that you want to have disconnected + online imap?

> Well, I always seem to forget something when setting up an account by
> hand. Is there a documentation somewhere describing the needed steps
> doing a setup by hand?

Kolab Server 2.0 and KDE Client "Proko2 Branch" Setup (aka Doc2 2MB)
from http://kolab.org/documentation.html

It is probably outdated, but it should contain all required steps.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998