Pop3 lock with outlook

Skip Morse skipmorse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 19:36:13 CEST 2010

Hey all,

I know I've seen this issue mentioned before and i thought it was on
the wiki, but I'm not seeing it so just thought I'd ask...

We're using the Toltec connector with Outlook 2003, I have 1 user that
just started reporting this issue (I have no clue how long it's
actually been happning), on receive, outlook is giving an error with
unavailable because another email message is being delivered to it or
another mail application is accessing it"

I vaguely remember someone suggesting the fix for that is to just send
an email to that user, but I tried that and it didn't fix the issue...
thoughts?

Thanks,
-Skip