Empty messages

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Jun 1 16:51:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

For a few days now, I receive, from time to time, blank messages. This
is quite new, as I haven't received this before (I would say one week or
two at the most). I upgraded to the latest Kolab release before I saw
these problems, so I'm wondering if something could cause this problem.

As the sources of these empty messages seem to come from anywhere, I
would suspect something in my setup, rather than foreign problems.

One constant I see in all these mails, I get:

How can I debug that so I can solve this issue?

Thanks,
--

<http://www.servinfo.ca>
*Christian Tardif*