Kolab 2.2.4 on x86-solaris 10

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at kolabsys.com
Sun Jul 25 23:58:51 CEST 2010

Hi Daniel,

Zitat von Daniel Vergien <daniel.vergien at rrz.uni-hamburg.de>:

> Hi list,
>
> I try to get kolab 2.2.4 running on x86-solaris. I got it compiled
> and configured. The admin interface is working, i can access created
> users over imap. These users can change their password. But what is
> not working is the client web-interface. I always get an blank page
> where also the source is an empty document.
> I've tried to delete the session information like the wiki says, but
> no success.

Hm, that sounds like a more complicated problem then. What might
happen is that a function fails with a fatal error when one of the
calling functions is marked with an "@". This supresses error
reporting in PHP. These situation are very hard to fix and probably
need some serious debugging of the code.

The "@"-operator is going to be removed in Horde 4 but that does not
help you right now.

I cannot really give you a good advice on how to proceed here. You
could write you own litte error handler that would react to a fatal
error even if it is silenced with the "@"-sign.

Cheers,

Gunnar