logcheck with kolab

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Fri Jul 16 16:54:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

we like to use logcheck to monitor our servers.  I haven't heard of anyone
doing this with Kolab, but I've found it quite useful to find little
glitches that might otherwise be hidden.

I've added a doc on the wiki to document how we've installed logcheck
alongside kolab (on Debian).  We've built up a kolab logcheck database
based on the logs we see on our own kolab install which is in the wiki
should anyone else be interested.

	http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Logcheck

Gavin

--
Gavin McCullagh
Senior System Administrator

This E-mail is from Griffith College.
The E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you are not the addressee you are prohibited
from disclosing its content, copying it or distributing it otherwise than to
the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail from your
computer.

Bellerophon Ltd, trades as Griffith College (registered in Ireland No.
60469) with its registered address as Griffith College Campus, South
Circular Road, Dublin 8, Ireland.