Status of syncml and z-push in kolab 2.2.4 ?

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Mon Jul 12 14:18:41 CEST 2010

On Friday 09 July 2010 13:43:25 kiser Caesar wrote:
> Hello,
>

> No feedback ??! :(

Sorry, but we cannot give feedback for every client out there. You asked if
"z-push always works in 2.2.4 ?" I don't think that any software can promise
that everything *always works*

Z-push still is under rapid development. You are welcome to test it. Get the
lastest test packages for use with the Kolab server 2.2.4 from
http://files.kolab.org/incoming/wickert/z-push-testing/ix86-debian5.0/

For the installation, please follow instructions from 1st.README, for more
info about the different client devices, take a look at the wiki page at
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Z_push

Feedback is welcome!

Regards,
Christoph