2.2.3 - 2.2.4 upgrade error

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Sun Jul 11 06:13:25 CEST 2010

On Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:24:52 am Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Troy Carpenter wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, July 10, 2010 04:04:08 am Johannes Graumann wrote:

> >> Anybody? I'd really like to upgrade ...
> >>

> > I hit the same problem, but restarted the install to see if it would
> > reproduce...it didn't and the install completed normally after that.  Have
> > you tried to rerun the install script?
>
> Like 4 times. I will try to download the source again ... sha1 passed though
> ... did you stop your kolab processes before calling the script?

No.  In my experience of past upgrades, the system compiles, shuts down and restarts as necessary.  However, after everything is installed, I usually do a restart just to be sure.  Don't know why my second attempt worked where the first one failed.  All the versions from the admin web page look correct for me.