kolab and ipv6

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Fri Jan 15 14:45:51 CET 2010

Hi,

I gather from a posting that I picked up online that "kolab is not ready
for ipv6".  This may mean that the entire system is not yet ready for use
over IPv6.  I'm pretty certain that some of the components (postfix, cyrus,
apache, ) are IPv6 ready though.  I imagine this might involve some hand
crafting of the template config files though.

We are testing IPv6 and want to make sure systems like our email server are
capable of working using it.

Can I ask what parts of the current kolab release will not work with IPv6?
Is there a plan for supporting IPv6 in the near future?

Gavin