Kolab-users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 15

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:27:57 CET 2010

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
Subject: Re: Kolab server and tikiwiki
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:44:29 +0100
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
From: bernhard at intevation.de

Am Samstag, 2. Januar 2010 16:54:35 schrieb kiser Caesar:
> I want to know if somebody had already tried to configure tikiwiki to bind
> with the openldap server of  kolab ? I try to follow the steps found on the
> tikiwiki website but without succes..
>
> somebody can help me ?

To raise the chances that someone can give you a hint, I suggest that you
include links towards the precise instruction of what you have been doing
and also give further data, like version numbers, results in the log files and
all that. After all Kolab Server comes with a regular OpenLDAP and thus the
issue will not be Kolab Server specific I guess-

> On another topic, I made the integration of GLPI with succes.

What is glpi? Is that worth to be reported in the Wiki? :)
Bernhard

Bernhard,

Hello and thank for your reply,

Please find in follow the needed settings. I tried with some values but without succes :

LDAP Bind settings
Server : fqdn
Port : 389
Use SSL (ldaps): yes or no. Actualy in my test phase I try without SSL
Use TLS: yes or no. Actualy in my test phase I try without TLS