No Calendar display in webclient

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Tue Jan 12 06:19:06 CET 2010

Hi Johannes,

Quoting Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de>:

> Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
>
>> Quoting Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann at web.de>:

>>> "binary search" ("debug" I don't know) relies on only 1 event being the
>>> culprit though ... no?
>>
>> Yes. From the error message it is clear that it happens during reading
>> of one of the kolab.xml attachments. So it is very unlikely that it is
>> caused by an interaction of several such attachments.
>>
>> And if you have several such attachments in one folder it does not
>> matter as I believe I only need one such example to fix the problem :)
>>
> I setup the debugging option, but am at a loss on how to use it. Just call
> the kronolith component with the debug-trigger in the URL and then step with
> space through the script(s) until something happens?
> Thanks for any further hints.

No, sorry, I wasn't clear then. I did not want you to actually do the
debugging :)

But once you installed xdebug and perform the steps to hit the fatal
error (the white page) the amount of information you get in the log
file (client/log/php-error.log) should increase. First of all you
should get a stack trace in there. Just copy that one into the kolab
issue. Thanks!

Cheers,

Gunnar