spamassassin year 2010 bug

Chris Hastie lists at oak-wood.co.uk
Sun Jan 3 00:14:52 CET 2010

On 02/01/10 13:48, John McMonagle wrote:
> Noticed mention of using sa-update to update rules.
> if I run sa-update get the following:
> error: GPG validation failed!
> The update downloaded successfully, but the GPG signature verification
> failed.
> channel: GPG validation failed, channel failed
>
> Does anyone know how to set it up in kolab?

On  my system, which has gpg available (but not in /kolab) this worked:

    wget http://spamassassin.apache.org/updates/*GPG*.KEY
    /kolab/bin/sa-update --import *GPG*.KEY

If you don't have gpg available on the machine install it as normal for
your host OS. Or if you're feeling lucky try overriding gpg signature
checks with

/kolab/bin/sa-update --nogpg