Blank screen with horde.

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Sat Feb 27 11:15:46 CET 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> Quoting Gavin McCullagh <gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie>:
>
> >Has this "blank page" issue been reported as a bug?
>
> Added as https://issues.kolab.org/issue4169 just now.

I think I have reproduced an issue which causes a "blank screen".

It's not entirely reproducible now, but it seems that when it happens, I'm
logged in but at this page:

	https://<servername>/client/login.php

If I then drop the login.php off the address all is well and I get to the
Horde portal page.  If I go back to and reload the login.php, I still get a
blank screen.

I then logged out and back in again and the problem with the login.php page
went away -- it now redirects me to the portal without the sidebar (which
isn't that ideal really).

During the blank screen issue, the patch gives the output

NULL

Gavin