z-push Windows Mobile and activesync

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Thu Feb 25 16:45:32 CET 2010

Alain

I'm testing some smart phones with z-push.

With an Ipod-touch it seemed wot work OK.
Possibly I was lucky to have it pick the right calendar.

With a windows mobile device and a droid. It had problems.
I think it synced with the wrong calendar.
I was able to remove the offending calendar as it was only for testing and it
is OK now.

If one needs multiple calendars is there any work around for now?
Possibly get it to use the most important calendar?

Thanks.

John