Kolab-users Digest, Vol 72, Issue 38

kiser Caesar kcaesar at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:15:19 CET 2010

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--
Subject: Re: Blank screen with horde.
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:02:04 +0000
To: kolab-users at kolab.org
From: gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie

Hi,

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Kasparas Adomaitis wrote:

> On Thursday 28 January 2010 12:15:12 pm kiser Caesar wrote:

> > When they try to logon, they obtain only a blank screen.. without nothing !
> > The account and password are good.

> I think in most cases restarting firefox (or any other web browser) helps? we
> experience similar situation, when there are a few tabs in the browser from
> which the user tried to logon. We simply restart firefox.

Has this "blank page" issue been reported as a bug?

I've seen it come up on this list a good few times in the past couple of
months.  One person suggested it had to do with having the webmail open in
multiple tabs.  I tend to open multiple tabs, so that's possible in my
case.  I'm not sure if this is true for everyone though.

Gavin

Hello Gavin,

No it's not due to multiple tabs because the trouble is present on any computer with which I try to logon with this "bad user".
If I try on my computer it's not working, the I close my browser, next I try on my colleagues computer it's not working too.

Best regards,