Blank screen with horde.

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Tue Feb 23 13:02:04 CET 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Kasparas Adomaitis wrote:

> On Thursday 28 January 2010 12:15:12 pm kiser Caesar wrote:

> > When they try to logon, they obtain only a blank screen.. without nothing !
> > The account and password are good.

> I think in most cases restarting firefox (or any other web browser) helps? we
> experience similar situation, when there are a few tabs in the browser from
> which the user tried to logon. We simply restart firefox.

Has this "blank page" issue been reported as a bug?

I've seen it come up on this list a good few times in the past couple of
months.  One person suggested it had to do with having the webmail open in
multiple tabs.  I tend to open multiple tabs, so that's possible in my
case.  I'm not sure if this is true for everyone though.

Gavin