z-push Windows Mobile and activesync

Alain abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Mon Feb 22 11:09:05 CET 2010

the zpush is installed on the same server as kolab
in KOLAB_SERVER just put 127.0.0.1

in your firewall you must NAT the port 80 and 443 to your internal
server 192.168.XXX.XXX
with an external connexion you must have the authentication if you type
on a webbrower
http://yourDynAddress/Microsoft......    (see the doc to have the exact
path)
and you must able to autenticate
if its ok you have a message Get is not supported

on your Mobile if you are in 3G or Edge  enter in the field server your
dynDNS server name
if you are in Wifi in internal try with the internal address

Alain

---->dyndnsAddr:80->|FIREWALL Nat to |--->>192.168.XXX.XXX  ---->|apache
->zpush,bakend -->KOLAB_SERVER(127.0.0.1):IMAP|