z-push windows mobile activesync

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Sun Feb 21 12:21:42 CET 2010

Hi
The version of zpush MUST BE 1.2.2  or 1.2.3rc

KOLAB_SERVER is your kolab server ( for The imap connection between
zpush and kolab)
You must test The URL like The documentation say and try an
authentication to see if all is ok

The ssl work for iPhone but requier an official certificate for
Windows mobile (Windows mobile stuff)
It would be great that you test your sync in internal to understand
The principle before cross The firewall

Alain Abbas

Envoyé de mon iPhone