Fresh install 2.2.3 on Debian Lenny

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Sat Feb 20 18:43:16 CET 2010

Since I decided to put Kolab on my main Server I had to start from a
fresh install.

In my Case the openpkg from source version. Installation went without
errors but I still seem to be having the same problem as last time. I
think my kolab server or the users have insufficent rights to create my
mailboxes, calendars and tasks. And I think thats why my horde won't
show me any of the informations in the categories just mentioned.

For example I see the Mails when I connect via Imap but I don't see them
in horde.

Can somebody point me in the right direction? I think I had the same
problem with my last install but I don't remember how i fixed it.

Thanks a lot.