iPhone + Z-Sync was Re: z-push and N900 Mail for Exchange

Alain abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Fri Feb 19 15:24:46 CET 2010

yes this is a work arround because iphone take the first sync contact
folder that it receive as default contact (where you are in ALL CONTACTS
on the iphone

if you have shared contact folders :
1) create the exchange account on the iphone and select only contact
2) sync it ( in Contact you see your default contact)
3) make a second syncro (just exit of the conctats and reenter in
4) wait tah all the shared are synchronized
5) now you can sync calendar

At the first Sync just the default folder go on the iphone ( like that
we are sure that is the default contact folder when you create
a contact)