z-push and N900 Mail for Exchange

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Fri Feb 19 13:51:40 CET 2010

Hi,

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010, Gavin McCullagh wrote:

> > At some point in the wiki I simply don't understand what's beeing asked
> > of me.
>
> I'll update it a little in a couple of hours.

I've updated the installation procedure a little.  I've suggested dropping
an include line into z-push/config.php and creating a separate
z-push/config-kolab.php.

I usually find that's a slightly cleaner way to do things so you can see
what config is kolab-specific and what is general z-push.

If you don't like it you can roll back of course.

Gavin