[Solved?] Re: Q: SyncML for shared resources?

Heiner Markert mephisto at gmx.net
Fri Feb 12 21:06:54 CET 2010

Hi,

thanks again. Finally I have been able to incorporate the changes, and I also
discovered how to more correctly build the horde translations, which I
described in the README.txt file included in the patch set (using the msgfmt
command results in some non-translated items in the calendar setup view, e.g.
the "save settings"-button).
The updated patches can be found at
https://issues.kolab.org/issue4001

Best regards