Blank screen with horde.

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Feb 12 15:42:41 CET 2010

Quoting kiser Caesar <kcaesar at hotmail.com>:

> Hello,
>

> Most users in my companies use the Horde webmail without trouble,
> but some users meeting a strange situation..
>
> When they try to logon, they obtain only a blank screen.. without
> nothing !
> The account and password are good.
>
> I can solve it with deleting the account and creating it again but
> it is not the good way.
>
> Who can help me ?

I admit I still don't know what actually causes this problem. In these
cases the session information is broken and I'm pretty certain this is
Kolab specific. You can also simply delete the cookie you got from the
server and reload.

Cheers,

Gunnar

href='http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Michael+Jackson&FORM=MVDE6'

--
____ http://www.pardus.de[1] _________________
http://gunnarwrobel.de[2] _

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg

Links:
------
[1] http://www.pardus.de
[2] http://gunnarwrobel.de