webadmin quota vs cyradm quota

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Wed Feb 10 14:15:12 CET 2010

Hi,

in our previous kolab implementation, we used cyradm to administer quotas.
These were stored in /var/lib/imap/quota/a/user.<username>.  I'm migrating
to a new server and transferring them to
/kolab/var/imapd/domain/X/<domain>/quota/Y/user.<username>.  This works
fine and cyradm picks up the quota.

However, I see that there's also a quota entry in the kolab web interface.
From experimenting, this seems to set an extra ldap attribute on that user:

	cyrus-userquota: 400

So far though, this quota doesn't seem to have propagated back to the cyrus
quota.  Is there some cron job which syncs these or are there two quotas in
operation -- one in ldap and one direct in cyrus?  Would the lowest value
win in that situation?

Gavin