Kolab, backup, virtual server and slave.

Jochen May admin at jmay.org
Mon Dec 20 17:50:45 CET 2010

On Sunday 19 December 2010 21:12:02 kiser Caesar wrote:
Hi,

> Do you have a feedback (or someone else) on a kolab server in virtual mode
> in production status ?
I'm running kolab on debian 5 in a XEN domU without any problem. This
configuration is now running for something like 1,5 years. At the moment i use
kolab 2.2.3, XEN is out of the box from openSuse 11.3. Until christmas 2009
this xen domU was running on Slackware 12 with a own xen-kernel. After the
change to openSuse 11.3, i just copy the domU.

But this is only a SoHo configuration!

hth,

greetings
jochen