access to the mail of a groupaccount

Mon Dec 20 11:04:57 CET 2010

Am Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2010, 08:46:29 schrieb Sven Gehr:
> Am Montag, 6. Dezember 2010, 22:55:37 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> > > Ok,  I have devine a groupuser:
> > >
> > > Name: pool at mydomain.de
> > > Type: Mail
> >
> > "Type: Mail" sounds strange.
> >
> > > access rights: sven at mydomain -> all
> > >
> > > I login in horde with sven at mydomain.de but I can't see the folder
> > > 'pool at mydomain.de'
> >
> > Are you creating a shared folder? The above instructions were meant
> > for a standard user giving access to another user. Though I admit
> > shared folder should work too.
>
> Ok I create an shared folder (pool at mydonmain.de)
> access rights: sven at mydomain -> all
>
> When I login with sven I see the shared.pool but I can't create subfolder
> in This shared folder -> permisson denied

the settings thad I define in the admin-interface will not set corectly. In
cyradmin I see the right:

localhost> lam shared.pool at gehr-edv.de
sven at gehr-edv.de lrswipteda

In the the admin-interface I select 'all' for this user

The shared folder ar ok for mailstorage but I need a group-account
'office at mydomain.de'. I create that but I can't acces with my real user to the
groupuser.

--
Viele Grüße