Z-Push 0.7.2

Nazeer Nazeer at kryptonpcs.co.za
Fri Dec 17 08:05:12 CET 2010

Hi

I have Kolab server 2.2.4 and I always had Z-push 1.4 beta running with
version 0.6.2 Kolab z-push. I installed it on my Kolab server using the
tarballs. I then used my iPhone 4 with the server and all worked pretty well
with contacts, calendar and mail. I recently upgraded to 1.051beta2 by using
the install guide on this page http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Z_push# ...
ember_2010 ... this was installed via RPMs... I then saw that contacts and
calendars were not updating.

I then deleted the z-push directory and tried reinstalling with RPMs but it
doesn't recreate any of the directories.

Is there anyway to get the tarballs for the latest Z-push Kolab releases? Or
is there a way to install this with the RPMs after removing z-push
directories?

Thanks