Vacation Sieve Script Not Working

Andy McAlister a.mcalister at btcv.org.uk
Thu Dec 9 15:03:11 CET 2010

Hi

I hope someone can help me. I recently installed kolab-server-2.2.4 on a
clean install of Debian lenny (2.6.26-2-686). Everything worked fine out
of the box except for one small thing, I cannot get the sieve vacation
script to work. The other sieve forward script works as it should but
when I enable the vacation script using either the Kolab or Horde
interfaces, noauto-respond email is sent to the sender, the email is
delivered to the mailbox as normal.

If I check using sieveshell, it show the correct script as being active

kolab-vacation.siv<- active script

I can't see any errors in any of the log files nor anything to indicate
an attempt is being made to send the auto-reply.

Any help debugging this problem would be much appreciated

Thanks
Andy