looking around for synchronization tools

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Tue Dec 7 16:01:06 CET 2010

On Tuesday 07 December 2010 15.40:17 Rémi Peltier wrote:
>  Good question, surely i should. And definitely i will :-)

Ah, and by the way:

There is a community of professional companies around Kolab that provide
professional services and support as well as consulting around Kolab. So for
those who run mission critical environments, there is support available, not
the least from Kolab Systems and its partners.

The possible deployment models go from "self support all the way" to "full
support by an external company" with many steps in between.

Groupware is a complex issue, so it is normal that often it will be more
economical and efficient to choose some form of professional support.

Just thought I'd mention that. ;)

Of course everyone is welcome to continue using the community packages and
using/deploying them without professional outside support. This is part of our
commitment in Kolab: We want a groupware solution that is free from lock-in.

And naturally we welcome any part of contribution that helps us to maintain
and improve Kolab, be it through subscriptions to the services offered, through
code contributed, through feedback and testing, through promoting Kolab to
others by word of mouth... there are many ways of doing this.

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve