A bit lost on installing the latest zpush on Kolab

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Mon Aug 30 14:00:05 CEST 2010

hi
The 1.4.1 is the same that the 1.4.1RC  this is the lastest version
if you use openpkg refer to the wiki for an install to kolab 2.2.4:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Z_push#Install_Z-Push_with_RPMS
the current Version is the  1.4.1RC with backend  0.6.3
the diferences  between 0.6.2  and  0.6.3 are just the bind who was in
anonymous in 0.6.2
and with nobody in 0.6.3.

Alain