CRM-System with Kolab-Support

MTS Consult info.mts.consult at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:06:52 CEST 2010

sry you are right, I was in the wrong topic with the prog list.

Think of sugarCRM and vtiger being able to make use of an external
LDAP-Adressbook. We used GroupOffice to connect with Kolab without any
problems.

> Am Dienstag, 24. August 2010, 10:29:36 schrieb MTS Consult:
>
> where is the different between kolab and groupware? I think kolab is my
> groupware.
>
> is kolab sync the adressbook to ldap out of the box when I install it plain
> (from kolab.org) without clearos?
>
> > Tine, GroupOffice and PHPGroupware are known to work as example.
> >
> > but I cant really help in configuration of these.
> > Its not a Kolab Problem but a configuration in the Groupware.
> >
> > Regards

> > > I use the kolab-version with clearOS. I explorer th ldap with my
> > > ldap-browser
> > > but I can't find adressdata in ldap.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Viele Grüße
> > >
> > > Sven Gehr
> > > Mailclient: Linux/K-Mail
> > > Linux-User-Nr: #368994

> --
> Viele Grüße
>
> Sven Gehr
> Mailclient: Linux/K-Mail
> Linux-User-Nr: #368994

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
i.A. Markus Maiwald

Email:    info.mts.consult at gmail.com
Skype: mts.consult

Di-Do:    10:00h-16:00h
Fon:        +31 629 50 70 65

Apple for Works - Linux for Network - Windows for Solitaire

Nothing is easier than being busy and nothing more difficult than being
effective.

Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.