Problem with Z-push

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Sun Aug 22 23:58:21 CEST 2010

  hi,

I'm working with Z-Push (for my iPhone) with Kolab-2.2.4. I noticed that
when trying to create a recurrent item in the calendar (the period is
not important) from my iPhone, it shows correctly in my iPhone, but
appears as a daily reccurent item in Horde. On the other side, if I
create a recurrent item from Horde, it won't even appear as a recurrent
item on my iPhone.

Is it a bug, or something badly configured?  This is rather annoying,
since I can only, for now, use non-recurrent items, which is not always
the case.

Thanks,
--

<http://www.servinfo.ca>