4GB limit and possible integer overflow on quotas in v2.2.4

Gavin McCullagh gavin.mccullagh at gcd.ie
Fri Aug 20 02:27:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

> > 	Quota must be smaller than 4096
>
> https://issues.kolab.org/issue1262
>
> Only fixed in HEAD -> Kolab Server 2.3. You should be able to fix this
> manually on your machine.

So the issue is fixed in Cyrus but I just need to modify the PHP code
preventing setting > 4095.  That should be easy enough alright.

> > == Possible Integer Overflow?? ==
>
> Could it relate to this one:  https://issues.kolab.org/issue2310 ?

I think I see what was wrong.  Running "cyrquota -f" broke down on a few
old bad entries in the mailboxes.db.  I've removed the bad entries and been
able to fully run "cyrquota -f" now.  It would appear that some of the
quotas hadn't been updated in a long time.

Thanks for your help as always,
Gavin