virtualhosts on kolab

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Sun Aug 1 00:31:10 CEST 2010

Good idea, disabling the listen:80 in apache.conf works and allows me to start Apache with my virtualhosts outside Kolab.

I had thought to put them inside a VirtualBox instance, but for the moment this is much easier - thanks for the suggestion.

Nicholas

--
Nicholas Moore

Check out my Blog

"Still Running - that I may die in good health"