Horde is allowing login when not using correct UID

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Wed Apr 28 20:11:43 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch 28 April 2010 18:23:11 schrieb skipmorse at gmail.com:
> /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/imp/templates/login/login.html
>
> and
>
> /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/templates/login/login.inc
>
> But I'm not sure which things to edit, this is in Kolab 2.2.3, are you
> using the same version?

yes, but on debian native, so my paths are different.
Both patches are attached, they are to be applied directly in the
corresponding directories.

regards
Alex

--

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)163/5598933

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.