Using kronolith's import_icals.php on kolab auth

Alexander Gran alexg at moduleworks.com
Wed Apr 28 16:18:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm fiddeling with the import_icals.php script from kronolith to import my
migrated calendar entries.
However it fails with an authentication error:
Fatal Error:
[pear_error: message="Permission Denied" code=0 mode=return level=notice
prefix="" info=""]

Looking into the source it just does a
$auth = &Auth::singleton($conf['auth']['driver']);
$auth->setAuth($user, array());
which, according to the api docs of setAuth() should grant user right without
questions asked. Obviously this doesn't work.

My horde log shows
/usr/share/horde3/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php at line 1348 giving the error:
Apr 28 16:10:05 HORDE [error] [kronolith] NO, Login failed: authentication
failure [pid 26695 on line 1348 of
"/usr/share/horde3/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php"]

However I don't really get why this is failing.

btw, I'm calling the script like this, just to be sure:

/usr/share/doc/kronolith2/examples/scripts/import_icals.php Calendar
alexg at moduleworks.com < alexg.54.ical

regards
Alex
--

Dipl. Inform. Alexander Gran, MBA
alexg at moduleworks.com
http://www.moduleworks.com
SkypeID: mw_alexg
M: +49(0)163/5598933

ModuleWorks GmbH
Ritterstraße 12a
52072 Aachen
HRB 11871
Amtsgericht Aachen
Geschäftsführer Yavuz Murtezaoglu

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.