Kontact Enterprise 3.5 for (K)Ubuntu

Christopher Bertels christopher.bertels at intevation.de
Mon Apr 19 17:48:52 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I just wanted to inform you, that I've been working on releasing Kontact
Enterprise 3.5 packages for Ubuntu, currently for Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala).

I've set up a page at the Kolab Wiki here with some additional information
about installation etc.:
https://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/KDE_Kolab_Client/Ubuntu

Please note, that the packages listed there are (daily) snapshots. More tested
versions will go into its own repository later on
(probably to https://files.kolab.org/apt/ubuntu/dists/karmic/).

I'm planning on creating packages for 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) soon as well, once
it's been officially released.

Currently there are both 64 and 32-bit packages available. I'd be very
grateful for any comments and feedback. If you need help, feel free to
contact me.

Cheers,
Christopher Bertels.

--