Distribution list checked as hidden not showing in admin

Christian Rößler Roessler at FuH-E.de
Thu Sep 24 16:20:59 CEST 2009

Hallo,

> Would someone please tell if this is the normal behaviour [...]
> 3 - When I come back to the admin later, the list does not show up
> 4 - That means I cannot delete it through the admin. Nor can anyone know of
> its existence.
> Is that the way it should be? If not, is there anything I can do to fix it?

No, this is definitely not the way it should be - I have some hidden
lists showing without problems in the admin interface.

But it is not easy to say why this is so in your case - but hopefully it
helps you if you know this is no normal behaviour.

Do you have anything strange in your log files?

Best regards, Christian