shared contacts folder

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Mon Sep 14 14:47:00 CEST 2009

Hello Liutauras,
I do understand what you are saying.  I think it would be best to have one of my support technicians work directly with you on this issue.  If you do not mind, let's take this conversation offline and we can work out a time for a remote desktop session with you.

Regards,

Doug Finch
Director of Technical Support
Bynari, Inc.