Horde Calendar: Deletion of old events hickup

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Thu Sep 10 13:04:47 CEST 2009

Dear Kolab'orators,

Being a to trigger happy user, I had myself convinved, that enabling the "delete
everything older than 365 days" in the options of horde's calendar component
sounded like a good idea. Now I can't access the calendatr in horde any more.
Whenever I do I am presented with

"Calendar is ready to perform the maintenance operations checked below. Check
the box for any operation(s) you want to perform at this time.

All of your events older than 365 days will be permanently deleted."

No matter what I do here (skip or perform) I'm being invariably send back to my
inbox and nothing seems to happen (I currently have no access to another client
than horde, so I'm not 100% sure).

Question 1: Where can I reset this functionality? The calendar settings present
me with the same maintenance message and subsequent failure ...

Question 2: Is it possible to remove horde options that interfere/do not
function along with Kolab? I'd like to contribute protecting trigger happy users
like myself.

Thanks for any hint,

Cheers, Joh