Horde

Alexander Schröter webmaster at computational-chemistry.org
Thu Sep 10 12:58:46 CEST 2009

On Sunday 06 September 2009 02:20:43 pm Nazeer wrote:
> Hi

Hello

> Is there anyway to make Horde POP3 functionality similar to Google Mail
> where when you send a mail from a client it saves it in the Webmail. It
> doesn't have to save it exactly like google, it can even save it in the
> sent items.

I am also not exactly sure what you mean with "a client saves it in the
Webmail".

Here is what I think it could mean ...

Most Clients can be set up to save your outgoing mail in a remote folder.

So for example when I send an email from my office computer (which has this
option) it saves it in my maildirectory on my server. This way, the next time
I am at home and check my mail I will see the mail I sent from the office in my
sent-mail folder.

If this is what you mean this is a setting of your client and to help you find
the right settings we would need to know which you are using.

Alexander