Problem with Disposition-Notification in Toltect+Horde

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Thu Sep 10 12:47:39 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag 10 September 2009 12:19:29 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Am Dienstag, 8. September 2009 17:56:47 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:
> > If i send an e-mail and ask for "Disposition-Notification-To" when the
> > user send to me the "Read Receipt" In Horde I see a message like this:
> >
> > From: Invalid Address
> > Object: TOLTEC.978F1E03035C40A5B8ED4E202DFB0855
> > Body:
> > This is a Kolab Groupware object. To view this object you
> > will need a email client that understands the Kolab Groupware
> > format. For a list of such email clients please visit
> > http://www.kolab.org/kolab2-clients.html
> >
> > NOTE: I can see in Horde the "Read Receipt" correctly until Toltec not
> > synchronized.
>
> Sounds like an issue with Toltec that might "rewrite" this response.
> If so you could contact the Toltec support.

I think this is more or less the same issue as <https://issues.kolab.org/issue3229> (see in particular msg17523).

There is no fix yet afaik.  In general, there seems to be not much progress with this connector, the latest available version is 2.3.1 of 08 Aug 2008 - does anyone know if Toltec is still working on the plug-in (i.e. will provide updates/fixes some time)?

Cheers, Albrecht.