shared contacts folder

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras.adomaitis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:34:45 CEST 2009

PS.
1. BTW what is the difference between send/receive and Refresh folders
in Bynari?
2. It didn't worked for me. I did:
- changed all contacts phone number format (deleting spaces, adding +)
- send receive
- in horde (with the same user I just changed contacts phones), seems ok
- going to the other computer (other user with full rights on shared
folder) and i can't get changes to propagate. In other words I see old
unchanged phone numbers. No matter if I do send/receive, refresh
folders, changing send/receive options in Bynari account configuration
from send/receive all to send/receive particular folders. Nothing.
Even unsubscribing from the shared folder and then subscribing to it
doesn't download new changes.

Liutauras