HTML view with horde

Christian Funke funke at hiskp.uni-bonn.de
Mon Sep 7 11:00:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

you are modifying the wrong file since IMP uses it's own mime_drivers.php
which overrides horde's global settings.

The correct way would be adding

$mime_drivers['imp']['html'] = array(
    'inline' => true,
    'handles' => array(
        'text/html'
    ),
    'icons' => array(
        'default' => 'html.png'
    ),
    /* If you don't want to display the link to open the HTML content in a
     * separate window, set the following to false. */
    'external' => false,
    /* Run 'tidy' on all HTML output? This requires at least version 2.0 of
the
     * PECL 'tidy' extension to be installed on your system. */
    'tidy' => false,
    /* Check for phishing exploits? */
    'phishing_check' => true
);

to /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/webclient-imp_mime_drivers.php.template and
running kolabconf afterwards

Cheers
Christian