lost emails in Kolab

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Sep 4 15:21:59 CEST 2009

* Liutauras Adomaitis <liutauras.adomaitis at gmail.com> [20090904 14:38]:
> we are facing very strange problem: some (very few) emails are lost
> between kolab and client (Outlook+Bynari+Kaspersky AV).
> Email is in Outlook Send Items, but no evidence on Kolab server
> (postfix.log, amavisd.log).

If postfix.log does not show any evidence, then the user's email
client did not talk to the Kolab server. Maybe he sent it to a
different server that threw away the mail?

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998