Q: Ownership and organizer of appointments in shared calendars

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Wed Oct 21 10:30:12 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I noticed some oddities with appointments in shared calendars using Kolab 2.2.0, Horde and Outlook w/ the Toltec connector 2.3.1.

(a) In horde, if I move over the appointment, the tooltip reads "Owner: Me".
(b) In Outlook 2007/Toltec, when I open the appointment, the dialogue shows me as organizer in the list of attendees.

Are these (known?) bugs, or did I miss something?

Thanks,
Albrecht.