Global Sieve scripts

Cristian Livadaru cristian at livadaru.net
Mon Oct 19 21:43:25 CEST 2009

Hi Kolab list,

since lately everyone is talking about spam, is there a way to create
global sieve scripts in kolab?
I have the problem that spamassassin recognizes a lot of spam and
marks it as spam, but it's pretty useless as long as the mails still
get delivered to the inbox.
I don't want to create rules for each user and I don't want to explain
my users how to set up sieve rules with some new software.
It's actually quite simple with horde but these users don't use horde
all they know about is Thunderbird and most users are pretty much only
users and I would like to keep their life simple (which also makes my
life simpler :) )
So, long story short ... how can I setup global sieve filters with
Kolab or do I have to write a script to create a sieve script for each
user?

regards,
Cristian Livadaru
--
LcX.at - Web Design, Development & Hosting
VoIP & Linux Groupware Solutions